i subscribed to ipsy last summer when they opened up their waitlist, and it has become one of my favorite packages to receive each month. i love trying out new makeup and skincare items, and with this bag i have saved so much money because i have pretty much stopped buying makeup at the store and have instead relied on ipsy’s monthly bag to try out new products. keep reading for the products that i have received through ipsy that i would repurchase once they run out!
- the balm cosmetics mary-lou manizer highlighter
- it cosmetics your skin but better cc+ cream
- tarte deluxe amazonian clay 12 hour blush
- naked cosmetics loose eyeshadow in mother nature #06
- urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil – perversion
- tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
- bubble+ cosmetics macaroon lip balm in lemongrass
- ofra cosmetics long lasting liquid lipstick in ipsy unzipped (ipsy exclusive color)
- bellapeirre cosmetics stayput brow gel in licorice
- colourpop cosmetics brow boss pencil in dark brown
this post is not sponsored by ipsy or any other companies mentioned. all opinions are my own.